Thursday, November 1, 2007

Developed Connections

connections - this has been a deep topic for me. I feel like every time I start to write something, it hits too close to home, too personal for me to share with the world. Has anyone else felt this way? I thought this would be the easiest of the topics for me to write about, photo about etc, instead, this morning I was dreading what to post and say.


Today is photo day for Connections week.


Post 5 photos that explore your connections (love, friends, family, work, hobbies - whatever trips your trigger).


Here are mine:


Fancy Simple Connection.



True Love Connection.



Taught me right from wrong connection.


Strong women in my life connection.

Connection that I am missing -

To raw to share.

4 comments:

E said...

Here's my photo entry.
http://imaginationofyourfigament.typepad.com/etc/2007/11/alter-ego-devel.html

And {{{{{{Angie}}}}}}}

Jennifer H. said...

I totally agree Angie...it has been insightful and hard. Hugs for you.

I posted my pics on my blog.

http://happy-2-scrap.blogspot.com/

Rani said...

great photos for connections-this certainly is a journey in it's own right!

Shelley said...

Ang - I'm right there with you. I jumped ship this week. I hide that I am ok with my "connections" issues - when in fact - they tear me apart daily inside.

hugs to you girl....

i feel a blog post coming on...

xoxoxox

Shell