Friday, June 1, 2007

A new month

The sixth month of the year. We've almost reached the half-way point of 2007. I'm not sure about where you are, but a lot has changed here. The weather is a pretty drastic change--a humid, WI 80 degrees today compared to frigid snow and wind in January.

I don't think all that much has changed in my life, though. All those resolutions I made way back in January have totally been forgotten about.

Here's to re-committing ourselves and making the best of 2007.

There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.

P.S. And I haven't forgotten about the big surprise. . . coming soon! It will hopefully give you a fresh outlook on 2007.

1 comment:

Rori Smith-Koch said...

Hey Barb. Thanks for giving me your blog site...will have to check back when i have more time to read. Love the feel, the banner. Will come back for sure :) Love all your creations on the other blog too!