Monday, April 9, 2007

4/9/2007: Kick Start your Week

Good Monday ladies! Barb is on her way to her fabulous vacation so you are all stuck with me this week! How is it going? Whats going on in your life? Things for me are a little touch and go right now. I am struggling with some things and trying to figure out my way. The writing and journaling is helping, although I have drifted away from the "every day" ness of it all.

On this Monday - what are your morning routines? I loved this quote because I am clearly a rockin diva.. what about you?

There's no half-singing in the shower, your either a rock star or an opera diva. -- Josh Groban.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hmmmm. I talk to myself in the shower instead of singing. Is that weird?

Latharia said...

I think I may also be a rock diva.