Friday, January 9, 2009

Fierce Friday - January 9, 2009

Well, sometimes, it is not easy to get up and get going (even on a Friday). I know lots of people have been trying to boil down their goals to just one word for their year. I lack that pithy ability to sum up, to condense, to minimalize. So I when I found this quote today... I thought. This kinda sums up my attitude!


It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

~ Muhammad Ali

Go out and be fierce today. Play Rock Band. Don't run errands on your lunch (do something for yourself, maybe read a magazine, write a note). Have a dance party in your kitchen. Play a practical joke on a co-worker. But try and give that little spark a chance.

1 comment:

Sean said...

I took your challenge in the final paragraph and wrote about it on my blog: http://fotobysean.blogspot.com/2009/01/bouyed.html