Friday, November 16, 2007

Totally random

I'm feeling very scattered today. I'll attribute that to staying up way too late last night, having a few drinks, and following a strange schedule the last few days. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason for the quote I chose today. Totally random.

"There's no half-singing in the shower,
you're either a rock star or an opera diva."

-----Josh Groban

So. . .
what tunes have you been known to belt out in the shower?

I will admit that I do not sing in the shower. In fact, I generally do not sing anywhere in public. Not at church. Not the National Anthem. Not karaoke. I do talk to myself in the shower, though - especially if I know there's a really difficult conversation I have to have that day. I will actually talk the whole thing through. Just me and myself.

4 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i don't sing in the shower or in public but honey this chick tears it up like a rock star in the car...the song that gets me going the most and the only one i can really sing ok is carrie underwood's before he cheats....i will ROCK out to that song!!

Katrina said...

I don't sing in the shower. But I do sing in the car. And in my scraproom. And I've even sung in "public"...when I was younger, I sang in church a lot. Sometimes with my mom & sister, but most of the time just in the choir.

Oh, and I'll sing to just about anything...lately it's been a lot of Lenny Kravitz, Mat Kearney, and Joss Stone. And a Pink song on the way to work.

Lyn said...

Christmas songs in the shower lately! I've turned on XM Holly on the house's sound system and I blare it through the bathroom speakers each morning! Woohoo!! Last weekend while vacuuming I was dancing while singing as well!

Unknown said...

Sorry, no shower singing here, but I usually have an awesome concert going on in my head!
Blessings!