Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week of Series Premiers

Are you a tv watcher? A diehard? Do you wait with anticipation for shows and their outcomes? I find that in my life I have been a tv watcher, a tv snob, a tv avoider and a tv obsessor.

This week is premier week. Have you been waiting anxiously for any shows?

Television is not the Truth. Television is god-damned amusement park. Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, sideshow freaks, lion tamers and football players. We're in the boredom killing business. ~Paddy Chayevsky

Tell me about your tv obessions.

5 comments:

Greta Adams said...

okay well first i am miffed i missed the bachelor...grrr!!!!

In the fall i obsess over my shows but when they season finale i am done with tv again until the fall.... except i did get hooked on ROCK OF LOVE!!! oh how my heart beats for bret michaels...i have always loved him so i knew i had to watch that this summer.

Barb said...

LOL. Greta.
I totally hear ya' on Rock of Love. Completely trashy but so entertaining.

I'm looking forward to:
Greys
Brothers and Sisters
Law and Order

Beth said...

I have many obsessions and plenty of them involve tv - Bachelor, Greys, Law and Order, What Not to Wear. Those are just the ones I make a point to watch - I can easily be sucked in by some ridiculous reality show - So You Think YOu Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, I Love NY, Scott Baio is 45 and Single, ...

I have no life.

Roni Hunt said...

I so love tv. probably because i like having noise on most of the time...grew up the eldest of 8 kids! I have the dvr thing and need to learn how to use it because I keep missing shows! But, I do LOVE premier week!!!

*Paula* said...

Yes! SO thrilled that "how i met your mother" is back. Greatest show ever!!