Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday - your routine?

Gooooooooood morning! I have been giving a lot of thought this week to my routine, mostly because I am trying to change a few things. (note - must eat breakfast, no excuses). I have lots of friends who are true creatures of habit and routine. When their routine is off, so are they.

Are you like this? Although I am not a routine gal, there are a few things I try and sneak in every day...

  • Fizzy, (preferably soda fountain) soda.
  • At least 20 minutes of "me time".
  • Hanging out in the morning with my husband.

What about you?

The less routine, the more life. -- Amos Bronson

And don't forget about Tuesday's questionairre. Winner to be revealed on Saturday.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I really liked the old background color better.