Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hey Everyone!

My name is Liz, and Angie and Barb have invited me to guest blog while they make some new and exciting changes to the blog. Don't ask me what those new changes are, apparently even guest blogger status doesn't earn you inside info. I am really excited to blog at Fancy Simple even though I believe the original premise of the blog was for scrapbooking inspiration, I am in no way a scrapper. Couldn't scrap my way out of a paper bag. However, I do like to laugh and be motivated to try something new. So I hope this week we can all try something new together, and if you want to get to know me a little better you can visit my blog at http://lakeaffected.blogspot.com/.

Looking forward to a fun week!

3 comments:

angieoh! said...

Welcome aboard Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are excited to have you around here!

amyyo said...

welcome- I am sure the ladies are cooking up some cool ideas!

Barb said...

So glad you're joining us, Liz.
Mwah!