Saturday, August 18, 2007

Start your Saturday off on the right foot.

I firmly believe in getting your day started in a way that makes you happy. This morning, I intend to have an iced tea lemonade from Starbucks, hang out at the farmers market with Mike, get a few tasks crossed off my list. I like to get up early on Saturdays and make the most out of them. Do you have a getting the day off right plan??

Life is made of moments. Small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. -- Anna Quindlen

2 comments:

Barb said...

That sounds like an absolutely perfect Saturday morning! I started mine with a whining dog followed by a coffee.

Beth said...

Coffee and a shower if I have to actually get up and start the day. Laying in bed reading and having the coffee and shower later when I felt like getting up would be better. Love that quote.