Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Major.

“These people are amazing. It's so emotional I was thinking about wearing waterproof mascara.”
-----Victoria Beckham


I'll admit it--I watched Victoria Beckham's reality tv show on Monday night.

And I loved every minute of it.

Am I the only one?

I'm completely fascinated by the fact that David and Victoria Beckham moving to the United States has become such an incredibly big deal. I was expecting her to be completely snotty and ridiculous sounding (a la Paris and Nicole in Simple Life), but she wasn't--at least not according to her reality television show (which, I'm sure, is a completely accurate representation of her real life activities and attitudes).

3 comments:

angieoh! said...

great - now you and Mike are fascinated with all things Becks.

ScrappinMichele said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who watched it. Well I guess 5 million of us did, but I'm almost embarrassed to say I did. I to am totally fascinated with them and the publicity of their move. I really liked her after watching the show. I didn't like her before. But, for some reason she seemed very normal to me after watching although maybe that was the whole idea and I know they can make us believe anything by showing us only portions. Oh well...I admit I watched it and I enjoyed it and at 39...I can still dream that maybe someday I'll have enough money so that people will care when I move. LOL!

Beth said...

Oh, I love David Beckham and reality TV, but forgot to watch. I'll have to set the Tivo!