Sunday, July 15, 2007

July 15, 2007 - New Beginnings

First off, Thank you Thank you Thank you, Colleen for your excellent fill in here at Fancy Simple. We have so many great friends that contribute to this site and we really appreciate your willingness to join us on this adventure.

I have been traveling for a week and finally returned home. While I was gone, I have been exploring some themes in my life - I came to the conclusion that I am on the cusp of new beginnings and big changes. To face these changes and challenges, I need to find the strength within myself. Maybe for too long though, I have had the wrong idea about what it is to be strong, that is why I liked this quote today -

True strength is delicate. -- Louise Nevelson.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Welcome back Angie! And you are so welcome.

Great quote, and good luck with the challenges ahead

Barb said...

Mwah!

So glad you're back, Ang.

Thought of you often this week. Hope things went well.

Liz Allman said...

Such a true statement. You are only strong when you don't take strength for granted. That's why you have friends to prop you up!