Saturday, March 31, 2007

Learning on a Saturday

This is the second Saturday in a row that I've gotten up at 5am to drive somewhere in the state to do something related to being better at my job. I love the people I spent last Saturday with and am sure I'll enjoy my company this weekend, too. My work as an educator is important, and I need to always be finding ways to improve. But, I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to next Saturday when I don't need to get up and don't need to drive anywhere and don't need to talk about being a teacher.

I do think, however, that there is a Grande, non-fat, no-whip Caramel Mocha in my future. A girl needs a little something to get her going!

"Learning is not attained by chance,
it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence."
-Abigail Adams

No comments: