Monday, March 12, 2007

3/12/07 - A little better...

Spread love everywhere you go: First of all in your own house... let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness. -- Mother Teresa

I sure hope that people leave my house happier and better than when they arrived. I try to face the world with kindness and grace - don't always succeed in this endeavor but I sure try! Do you have "tricks of kindness"? When I was younger and living with my parents, my dad always went to work really early in the morning, before anyone else was even awake. He often left me and my brother little notes to get us a "good start" to our day. Something that probably took him just a few minutes was such a cool thing to us, and it let us know that even though we didn't see him in the morning he was thinking about us. Very cool!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this blog....thank you for giving me inspiration and quotes for the days...

will you add me to your friends??
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Latharia said...

I don't know if I'm THAT good at it...but I do try to spread more sunshine than rain!