Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Trendy Tuesday 2-6-07

Good Morning Friends!!!!!!

Have your fingers frozen to the bone? Are they all typed out? Are your hands covered in any of the following? paper cuts? glitter? paint? rasberry jelly? Are you a manicure kinda girl? Do you wear any jewelry? Your hands are a critical part (yet often ignored) aspect of your daily life.

So... for today's Trendy Tuesday Challenge. Take a photo of your hands. (scrap it if you like...) and tell me about them!

In other news... Congratulations to Roni - last week's winner. Roni, please email your address to fancysimple@gmail.com

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

My post is on my blog! angiebecause.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Greta Adams said...

OMG! that is so funny that this is the theme for this tuesday...the other day i was thinking i need to do a post on how bad my fingernails and hands look because i chew my nails and bite and pull my skin back to the first bone on your finger...they are really really bad....it's a habit...especially if i am antsy or nervous...

WARNING: they are bad

Rebecca said...

I got mine done. Ang, my picture looks like yours. But that is because I could not get a picture of both hands. :) Fun topic!

Latharia said...

I'll have to give this a shot tomorrow! :)

Kerry said...

http://kerrysponderings.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-hands.html a day late but here it is :)

Georgia said...

Posted pictures of my hands after work....proceed with caution!

Guinevere said...

My post is on my blog, a bit late but I was out yesterday evening at my monthly crop - but I did take the LO to do and I finished.
Its here
http://jennies-jottings.blogspot.com/

Latharia said...

Interesting challenge. I just updated my blog.