Monday, February 19, 2007

2/19/2007: Behind every good President. . .

. . . is a great First Lady. In honor of Presidents' Day, I chose a quote from our first First Lady.

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.

-Martha Washington

If you have the day off, get out there and enjoy it enough for both of us!


P.S. The winner from last week's Trendy Tuesday is nviars. Email me your contact info, please (fancysimple@gmail.com). Watch for tomorrow's Trendy Tuesday challenge.

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

the first lady will be here today...she is visiting for the day....

Alisa Noble said...

Funny that this should be the quote today...been a lot of talk in my house on this subject for the last week!
Have a beautiful day

Latharia said...

Congratulations, nviars!

Posting my response to my blog.