Monday, January 29, 2007

Got mess?

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.

-A. A. Milne

I heard yesterday that January is organization month. Wish someone would have told me a little closer to the beginning of the month! The report said that someone with a messy desk is 36% more productive than someone who is exceptionally tidy.

Beyond your desk, what's your style? Messy? Organized? Organized piles of mess? (This might be a good one to document with photos.)

5 comments:

Greta Adams said...

I am a messy worker....try to be an organized messy worker but i have just given up and come to the conclusion that is not going to happen so i gave up on trying...

Latharia said...

I am a very organized worker ... I'll get a shot of my THREE desks as the day unfolds & post this evening to my blog!

*Paula* said...

Interesting! I updated my blog.

Georgia said...

I don't like unexpected discoveries when I'm really looking for something! Posted my comments and picture of my desk.

Guinevere said...

I have put my thoughts on my blog
www.jennies-jottings.blogspot.com